12 July 2012

Chennai Hotel Pictures

Someone requested more information on this hotel and more pictures of the beach. So that’s all I’m doing here is responding to requests …


You can find out more about the hotel at … http://www.radissonblu.com/hotel-mamallapuram

Just Pictures …

 
Meandering Pool

Meandering Pool


 
The Wharf Restuarant Kitchen Grill

The Wharf Restaurant (w/ My Seat At End)


 
My Room in March

Luxury Suite (Not Mine)



My Room This Trip

My Room This Trip




 
 

 

 
 



















Full Moooon Gallery!  Get It?







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Hotel looks amazing (inside)! OMG the pool. Would be great here, so hot!
... Devid S (From Xiangtan, China)

Mitchell said...

Yeah, but as soon as you step out the gate off the property, I’m standing in a poor section of the village.
As cars enter the property, cars are checked underneath with mirrors and they open the trunk and back hatch and look inside, so medium security when you enter.

www.martymercer.com said...

looks like a great spring break spot!

SGoode8 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Spring Break and they call it "work?" Tough duty S'Mitch! -S.

Anonymous said...

Wow, renovations to the rooms in Chennai look awesome. They were in progress when I stayed there. I struggled to find a working outlet when I was there..ha!

I see you’ve been enjoying the Wharf….my favorite spot as well!

... Josh N

Hansika Motwani said...



Thank you for your effort to discuss this matter. It was really informative.

Wardrobes & Loft Shutters Chennai